- CZEPA cooperates with organizations engaged in helping people with spinal cord injuries (spinal units, rehabilitation centers, Paraple Center, Paracenter Fenix etc.)
- We provide up-to-date information relevant to people with spinal cord injury and their families, as well as, to individual professionals and organizations nationwide.
- CZEPA educates public about life in a wheelchair and promotes an environment of bilateral understanding and prosperity.
- CZEPA makes efforts toward the advancement of rights of persons with disabilities and supports organizations and issues affecting the rights of persons with disabilities. CZEPA promotes equal quality life for people with spinal cord injuries through monitoring and commenting on current and upcoming Czech legislation. Through our iniciatives, we reduce barriers within the Czech society.
- CZEPA establishes its regional centers and nominates its representatives within the Czech republic
- CZEPA promotes independent living and negotiates housing for people with spinal cord injuries
ContactČeská asociace paraplegiků - CZEPA, z.s.
Praha 14 - Černý Most
po - pá: 8:00 - 16:00 hod.
+420 775 980 952